Bullet points that you should know about what was announced at today’s iPad 2 event!
- Steve Jobs introduces iPad 2 in black and white (bezels). Completely redesigned, and a third thinner than iPad 1
- Available March 11th
- 3G models that work on both AT&T and Verizon
- Same price points as current iPad models.
- Multicolored magnetic covers that can only be explained by checking them out here
- Comes with gyroscope and new dual core processor called A5.
- Comes with both front and rear facing cameras.
- Supports FaceTime and PhotoBooth
- Supports HDMI out at 1080p
- iOS 4.3 announced – available March 11th
- Creates personal hotspot for iPhone 4 only
- iTunes Home Sharing – stream your Mac’s iTunes library to your iOS device over WiFi
- iMovie and GarageBand for iPad available for $4.99 each in the App Store on March 11
- No mention of MobileMe
- No mention of white iPhone 4