Let me begin with the house of my dreams isn’t necessarily a house you would see on Cribs. The image of the house of my dreams is simply the house that I would want to live in, whether it be when I have millions of dollars or not.
There are certain things that I have always thought that I would want when I eventually settle down, wherever/whenever that may be. There are more than 10 things, in fact I made a list once and there were probably 150.
But here is a brief list of things that I think will be imperative to my eventual home.
- An indoor tennis court
- An ourdoor tennis court (for social gatherings, and friendly tournaments)
- A pool of some sort
- A room where every wall is covered in glitter
- Lots of windows, but they have to have shade that will deflect 100% of the light. Sometimes I like to be a recluse.
- A hanging portrait of Dorothy Lamour. (Probably this one)
- A tea set (thanks Andrea!)
- An alleyway between my house and the craft house
- A craft house
- A small, intimate theater room with only love seats and couches (no singular recliners) so that people can come over and cuddle each other
- (BONUS) All seasons on DVD of: Roseanne, Golden Girls, and Lost