I’m trying not to make my site all about Lady Gaga, but I’ve been in Gaga mode more than ever the last couple of weeks. And, the announcement of her deluxe edition of “The Fame Monster” was definitely blog-worthy.
Gaga’s deluxe edition, among other things, features a lock of her hair! The deluxe edition is available for preorder on her website for a steep $99.98. However, I can see Gaga die-hards shelling out the big bucks for the hair. Not only does it include hair but a personal note from the artist. I find it hard to believe that the hair or the note would be real, but then again I can see her doing this for her fans too.
Also interesting is the fact that it includes 3D glasses for “viewing forthcoming Gaga visuals.” This could get really exciting! Read below for the full list of what it includes!
* 8 new studio recordings with production by RedOne, Rodney Jerkins, Teddy Riley, Fernando Garibay and Ron Fair featuring the smash single “Bad Romance” and “Telephone”
* The original album ‘The Fame’
* The definitive “Book of Gaga”-A highly stylized collector’s edition art table book housed in a custom slipcase documenting Gaga’s journey into pop superstardom including:
* A lock of Lady Gaga’s hair
* Collectible puzzle
* A behind the scenes look at her creative process
* Pull out posters
* Themed fanzines
* A paper doll collection
* 3 D glasses to view forthcoming Gaga visuals
* Personal notes from the artist
* Each book individually numbered