I don’t typically do these surveys because they kind of annoy me, but for some reason I am in the mood for them right now. Also, it’s a neat thing to add to a blog. A lot less interesting on MySpace/Facebook/e-mail. Thanks Julien!
1) Favorite object in your room?
My MacBook Pro, iPhone, or pictures of my family. Can’t name one.
2) Have you ever smoked?
Never smoked a cigarette or anything else for that matter, in my life. 🙂
3) Do you own guns?
Just when I wear a sleeveless shirt. BAMMMM
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
Usually get a fruit smoothie, and that fills the void.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I whimper in corners and have nervous break downs! Sorry WVU Med Express!
6) What do you think of when you hear hot dogs?
Puking because I hate them.
7) Favorite song?
Currently “Winter Song” by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson.
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milk with my cereal.
9) Can you do push ups?
Yes, but hate them a lot…as you can probably physically see.
10) Can you do a chin up?
I always keep my chin up in hard situations.
11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
The two bracelets on my left wrist that symbolize very important times in my life. 🙂
12) Your pet peeves…
When someone tries to tell me I wouldn’t understand something, when in reality they don’t understand it.
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, but it was not my fault. It was scary but I immediately helped the woman and her daughter. They were and are fine. 🙂
14) Do you like to work on your Birthday?
What the hell? No. That’s like saying, “Do you like getting your eyes cut out of your face with broken glass?”
15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I don’t hate anything about myself. I create my life and situations around me, and there is nothing to hate about it at all.
16) What’s your middle name?
Nelson. Stop laughing.
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Why am I awake?
I love that I told Michael not to go outside in the snow because he would hurt himself. He goes outside, falls, and hurts his arm. Complains about it all night.
WHO THE HELL STOLE OUR BEAUTIFUL WREATH!?
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Malaysian Laksa, Peppermint Mocha Twist Frappaccino, that’s all I bought.
19) Name 3 drinks you drink regularly?
Mixed Berry Lipton Diet Green Tea, milk, smoothies
20) What’s your job?
Being awesome. Tutoring students. Looking fierce. Barista at Starbucks.
21) Current hate right now?
I don’t hate things. Stop being so rude.
22) Do your friends love you?
I guess we’ll see this Christmas, huh gang? JUST KIDDING. I don’t know, actually. I think I annoy them.
23) How will you bring in the New Year?
Probably sitting in my room watching Sex and the City reruns because 2 of my best friends with be in southern France. I keep trying to make plans but not sure what’s gonna happen.
24) Where would you like to be right now?
25) Name three people who will complete this.
Whoever wants to. I don’t know who reads my website.
26) Are you one of those teenagers that thinks and talks about their life being unfair and miserable while the rest of us are left thinking how stupid you are?
I’m not a teenager, and was never like that when I was.
27) What shirt are you wearing?
A black longsleeved shirt with a hoodie, but not a sweat shirt.
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I don’t know, probably.
29) Can you whistle?
Yes, especially while I work.
30) What will you be doing in a year from now?
Working in NYC, making money to pay back my loans. Oh, this will be fun to look back on.
31) Would you be a pirate?
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
OMG perfect question for me. Anything by Adele or David Archuleta usually. I sang Hairspray a lot last year but not so much this year.
33) Favorite girl’s name?
34) Favorite boy’s name?
Bronson, Jack, Kennedy
35) What’s in your pocket?
36) Last person that made you laugh?
Michael when he fell on his ass on the road in front of my apartment being a drunken fool.
37) Best toy as a child?
I was obsessed with Mighty Max. I didn’t play with toys much, I read.
38) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I twisted my ankle mid-point during a tennis match. Still not 100%
39) Do you love where you live?
Yes, I really do. I will be sad to move from here.
40) Do you give good advice?
I don’t know. I think I make sense, but doesn’t everyone?
41) Who is your loudest friend?
Tonight, it was Michael. But, I love him for that!
42) How many cats do you have?
None, I wish I had one or two though.
43) Does someone have a crush on you?
I think so. 🙂
44) Favorite part about your weekend?
My favorite part about this weekend will be celebrating my best friends birthday with her lover and seeing all of the people I love!
45) What are you gonna do for your next birthday?
All I am going to say is, “There are two types of people in the world. The ones that entertain. And the ones that observe.” John’s Circus on Jan. 24. Get ready!
46) Favorite Sports Team?
Venus and Serena when they are playing doubles.
47) Who are your closest friends?
My very closest friends are Brittney, Johnny, Julien and C’Anna. I have so many close friends, but they know me the best.
48) Where is the next place you want to travel to?
For the love of God, take me to France!
49) What were you doing 12 AM this morning?
Enjoying being snowed in with my closest friends here at school.
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Why the hell would my landlord be showing my apartment without letting me know. I’ll just lay here and cover my head. Ugh.